PinUP Popper Front-End Feature List
See it in action: Youtube video by TerryRed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sATve1Z4mxE
- Unlimited Emulators support
- Unlimited Playlists support
- Awesome Playlists manager with sub-lists (no limits, go deep)
- Active (auto-updated) playlists or user defined.
- Uses SQL query language to auto-update playlists! flexible!
- System playlists for things like recently played, most played, just added.
- Keyboard and/or joystick control, directx or xinput
- Full launch control scripts: tested VPX,FX2,FX3,FP,MAME, others
- Full ExitGame control (and quick!).
- Fancy launch method to keep table in-focus (should avoid focus issues)
- WheelBar is fully customizable, size, # of thumbs to display, transparent
- WheelBar can auto-hide to allow full view of playfield.
- WheelBar can be on playfield, or backglass… and supports rotation
- WheelBar/Menu system is really simple to navigate and control
- Lots of screen support I think like 6 to 8…project that bat-signal!!!
- Keep screens ON during gameplay… custom by table or defaulted by EMU.
- Game INFO screen (png/mp4)
- Game Help screen (png/mp4)
- Game Other screen to show 3rd party things like hi-scores.
- One-button or two press launch game.
- DOF support
- SSF yippee… nice to browse and here the flippers via surround
- Real-DMD support with animated gifs/png support.
- LCD-DMD support, all features of other displays.
- Integrated Recording feature to record screens/gameplay media up to 4K!!
- Supports 4K media and plays them quick!
- Custom Launch Audio by game and/or emulator
- Custom Loading Videos by game and/or emulator
- Easy Theme updates to allow 3rd party ‘skinning’.
- Supports Easy Game Data Lookup DB to fill in fields like manufact, year, players..etc
- Passcode protected playlists (you dirty old man)
- Add/Remove favourites from front-end (by playlist)
- Add/Remove favourites from front-end (global)
- Default Media by emulator, or one Default Media folder global.
- Attract Mode. Random of any/all tables (except those PASSCODE protected ones ;)
- FAST!!! Even with 10,000 records, the system is moving along quickly.
- SQLite database for easy 3rd party access…
- NO INI or TXT or XML files to touch… all easy to configure via setup program.
- New! Auto-record all your media in one-session. Yes people have recorded 400+ tables of playfields/backglass IN A ROW and from the comfort of their couches!!
- Network Game/Config Manager: YES, you can add a new game/table via your desktop, even the media for it, even add to a playlist without touching your PinCab… then walk over and start playing the game!
features.txt · Last modified: 2018/05/15 22:22 by pinupadmin